Friday, December 7, 2007

After a long time....I MISS U GUYS IN MALAYSIA

hye guys sorry fro da long delay in updating my blog...my stupid internet conection at home is messed up...so i had to cum to a cafe to chek my mail. stupid...
anws startin from da 29th...i had a great time at pyramid...da greatest i ever had...so many memories...tanx guys for makin dat day a special 1 for me...
it was fun wearin christmas hats n watchin movies with url..
n also bugin da gurls for da last time was also good lol...eventho i didn bug them much cos was feelin too sad...
kusala send me da pic of me n whitni all da others ok....and take care of carz...m realy hapy dat she found a guy lik u...also m hapy for u carz cos ur happy..
sush sorry for evrythin...n tanx for evrythin...baby:)
shan(shorty) tanx alot foir dropin me at da airport...i cudnt have done it witout u n ur bro..tank him also for me...it was nice to have u by my side durin my last few hours in m'sia.
i hope u didn cry lol...i felt like cryin but had to control cos too many ppl were thr...
n sush m controlin my emo lol...
n tutu tanx for cumin n for evythin...m gona miss u...
n tanx to u to sammy...
ivan,colin,dhines,vek...
tanx for being thr for me n for metin me 1 last time...
soujing thank u to u to for cumin...even tho u left are class early ur stil a part of us...
kukula tanx for evrythin man...it was nice to meet u again after so many yrs n to spend my last few weeks with u...take care of my friends..u promised....but m happy cos i can hand over da job to another sri lankan...keep in touch with evry1
m hopin to cum thr soon...n m hopin to c u guys again if i do...
luv u loads...
tanx again...shorty,sush,carz,tutu,sam,jing,vek,kusala,ivan,colin,dhinesh.....
url made my day...

joyee
nevermind about not cumin to c me...ur always in my heart...n i dont think ur stupid for dat mark..its natural...n good dat ur moving on....tanx for evythin...u said ul try n cum here to sri lanka...so try ok.... luv u...tc...

cindy m gona miss u too n its alryt about not cumin...

tanx again to my whole class...m gona miss u guys...but ll never forget url....
luv url loads..
mwacks....



i dont know wen i can update my blog again...n cum online...but ll try my best....tanx again

No comments: