Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Friends

Coming here to malaysia is da best thing dat hapend to me...true i had my sad moments..but what is life without trials...i wud give anythin in da world to any1 if only i cud get da past year back...i learnt so much n i met so many ppl...dats da main reason i loved it...da ppl i met are evrythin to me...without them i wont be here today.
So a special thanx goes out to all my dear, faithfull n loving friends who have brought me so far in my life n who made my world a better place n a place worth staying in..
these are da girls in my class
Whit-ni, caryn, xiu qi, cheeshan, samantha, joyee, cindy, soujing, winnie, diviya, yining, yivun, yamuna, joandee, victoria
these are da guys
vivek, ivan, colin, dhinesh, sanjay, shanand, haoyi, jack, saravana, sharveen, honyat
again i give out a special thanks to da guys n girls in my class..

No comments: