Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Special

I thanked all my classmates...but i have to thank da ppl hu were erally thr for me...in da past few days i had da time of my life..n sum frns were ryt beside me...
carz,shan,xiuqi...
these 3 gurls were always thr...thanx alot u 3...witout u i wudnt be hu i am....m sorry for all da buggins n stupid things i said n done...url are 3 of the greatest friends i had,have, and will ever have...
m gona miss u guys.. love u all loads...
mwacks..


also tanx goes to kusala who was a frnd of mine for 12 yrs but who i didn know studied here in malaysia until a month ago...tanx alot dude for evrythin...i will c u n sri lanka...so dis is not good bye for us...

1 comment:

CheeShan said...

love u my so-called darling...
i'm gonna miss u everyday,every night... hahah..