Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanx

This is for whit-ni
tanx alot tutu for being thr for me n for being da best friend i ever had....tanx for helping me with evythin n listning to me n giving me advice wen i needed it...tanx also for telin me evrythin n sharin stuff with me n listning..
m sorry bout evythin i done n said to hurt u n for all da silly fights...but u always stuck by n for me...dats why ur my best frnd...u never got angry n u were always thr beside me...m thankful to god for giving me a frnd like u...i will miss u but u will always be with me evrywhr i go n so will i be with u...i will never forget u...
love u loads tutu...
take care of urself.....
mwacks...


tanx also to sammy n cindy...
tanx guys for carin for me n helping me...sorry for all da buggings n moods i had with u guys...luv u guys loads..


i will never ever forget my friends here...n dats a promise...i thank god each day for such wonderful friends who will never face from my lfe...

No comments: